Saturday, February 12, 2011

saturday long story

saturday night, in home. not too bad, okay honestly bad. but I trying to enjoy this time. today, like usual this morning I went to velodrome for athletics. I ran 2 turns, and guess what? you know I met him, he there and oh my god what the cool person is he. I never be brave when he around me, dont ask me why! okay my friends told me he looked me and watched me when I ran. melting right now. okay enough for him, back to the story. after athletics, we decided to breakfast in MCD. in there I saw, my junior school's friend, she is syifa. wow she looks good and beautiful. okay after that I go to silma sport centre in Pd. bambu for watch match between my class and 10.8 class. pretty fun! then me, nabila and veny played in rezi's house .............. 02.00 PM time to go home and chika called me she'll come to my house. arrived home and so tired. about 30 minutes later, chika's came with ade. during in my home they always spoke about anything. then tita and lita join up. we laugh together and we took some pictures











No comments:

Post a Comment