Thursday, January 6, 2011

why to be like this ?

this day, I dont know what happen. I'm sad, mad and I'm in pain right now. wanna cry, but I cant it likes hold on my eyes. he didnt go to school, then he wrote in his status 'he missing someone'. I know, that wasn't me, but another girl he loved. aaah, sooo tragic. and then my girls are change, I don't know why. when I sat together  with them, they just speak to another my friends, me ? nobody invited me to chat maybe they forgot about me isshh. a feeling that I feel right now, in pain. finally my friend can happy, because him. even I can't lie to my self, I like him. buut you know, it just pass feeling. oh my, I'm cry ... haha it was happy tears. congratulation for my girl, he's good for you :* ya allah just pray and I hope it goes faster. I'm so thankfull because I'm still have amazing friends (even we are in problem). too hard to say anything about this day, GOD :""(

No comments:

Post a Comment