Monday, January 24, 2011

time to play barbie

hey, this night I played in the barbie.com yeah it likes a child but It makes me laugh and I dont know maybe I want to buy one of them. okay, in there we can see so much pink colour and much another soft colour. I played so many games in there, from easy until hard. when I played, I've captured some parts. taraaa ..

this is the page one, oh so cute isnt it?

hmm, this is I can be, and I choose Ballet Teacher. haha imposibble right?

wow, when I have the bedroom like this?


this is my design. okay I know, it's freak like me -.- 

yap, this is my favorite game. it likes guitar hero, but easy. and the songs is the soundtrack of Barbie three musketeers. it's all about barbie


this is dress up game and I choose Rapunzel. and hopefully I can be like the picture hahaha amin

my dog, its name is whine (white and shine)


No comments:

Post a Comment